We have benefited from careful critiques of earlier drafts by Patrick Anderson, Bryant Garth, Jack Heinz, Gabriel Rossman, and Ronald C. Den Otter, and by the anonymous reviewers at JELS. Tal Greitzer provided invaluable technical assistance.
The Secret of My Success: How Status, Eliteness, and School Performance Shape Legal Careers
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 893–930, December 2012
How to Cite
Sander, R. and Bambauer, J. (2012), The Secret of My Success: How Status, Eliteness, and School Performance Shape Legal Careers. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 893–930. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2012.01267.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!