Our thanks to Kenneth Simons, Tony Sebok, Aaron Twerski, Adam Kolber, Terry Maroney, Francis Shen, and anonymous reviewers for the Journal of Empirical Legal Studies and the 2011 Conference on Empirical Legal Studies. A version of this article was presented at the Metro Experimental Research Group (MERG) Experimental Philosophy Conference at NYU in 2011; we are also grateful to the participants of that conference for their comments.
When Does Knowledge Become Intent? Perceiving the Minds of Wrongdoers
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 859–892, December 2012
How to Cite
Mueller, P. A., Solan, L. M. and Darley, J. M. (2012), When Does Knowledge Become Intent? Perceiving the Minds of Wrongdoers. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 859–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2012.01269.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!