We are grateful to three anonymous referees, CELS 2011, SIDE 2011, and IPSA 2012 participants, and Yun-chien Chang, Giovanni Mastrobuoni, and Benjamin Engst for important suggestions, as well as to seminar participants at the Universidad de Granada, Universidade do Minho, and Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. Excellent research assistantship was provided by Roya H. Samarghandi. Nuno Garoupa acknowledges financial support by FCT, Portuguese Ministry of Higher Education and Science, under Grant PPCDT/JUR/55752/2006. Fernando Gómez acknowledges the financial support of the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science, under Grants SEJ2006-10041 and DER2010-15624. The usual disclaimers apply.
Political Influence and Career Judges: An Empirical Analysis of Administrative Review by the Spanish Supreme Court
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 795–826, December 2012
How to Cite
Garoupa, N., Gili, M. and Gómez-Pomar, F. (2012), Political Influence and Career Judges: An Empirical Analysis of Administrative Review by the Spanish Supreme Court. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 795–826. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2012.01270.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Portuguese Ministry of Higher Education and Science. Grant Number: PPCDT/JUR/55752/2006
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: SEJ2006-10041, DER2010-15624
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!