This article is based on a chapter of my Ph.D. dissertation at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business. I thank Amiyatosh Purnanandam for invaluable advice and guidance. I also thank Deniz Anginer, Robert Bliss, Quinn Curtis, David Hess, Vikramaditya Khanna, Han Kim, Clemens Sialm, Michael Simkovic, Andrew Verstein, Bohui Zhang, two anonymous referees, and participants at the Conference on Empirical Legal Studies and the International Banking, Economics and Finance Association annual meeting. All errors are mine.
Competition in Financial Services: Evidence from British Mutual Funds
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2012, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 827–858, December 2012
How to Cite
Warburton, A. J. (2012), Competition in Financial Services: Evidence from British Mutual Funds. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 827–858. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2012.01271.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!