The authors are grateful to the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund, Inc. for negotiating access to detailed event data on crime and enforcement and Resident Survey data from the New York City Housing Authority. All opinions are those of the authors, as is the responsibility for any errors.
Race and Selective Enforcement in Public Housing
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 697–728, December 2012
How to Cite
Fagan, J., Davies, G. and Carlis, A. (2012), Race and Selective Enforcement in Public Housing. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 697–728. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2012.01272.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!