More than a Dummy: The Probability of Failure, Survival and Acquisition of Firms in Financial Distress
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 European Academy of Management
European Management Review
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 1–17, Spring 2012
How to Cite
ÅSTEBRO, T. and WINTER, J. K. (2012), More than a Dummy: The Probability of Failure, Survival and Acquisition of Firms in Financial Distress. European Management Review, 9: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-4762.2011.01024.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!