This investigation was supported in part by General Research Support Grant 1SOl-SR-05464-02, and in part by USPHS Research Grant HD-00442, from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
Osteochondritis Dissecans in the Proximal Humerus of the Dog1
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 40–49, January 1965
How to Cite
Craig, PeterH. and Riser, WayneH. (1965), Osteochondritis Dissecans in the Proximal Humerus of the Dog. Veterinary Radiology, 6: 40–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1965.tb01314.x
Present address of senior author, Department of Physical Biology, New York State Veterinary College, Cornell University, Ithaca, N. Y.
Acknowledgment is also made to veterinarians, dog breeders, and kennel clubs for their assistance and support.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!