From the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa.
The Age and Manner of Epiphyseal Closure in the Forelegs of Two Arabian Foals1
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 39–47, January 1966
How to Cite
Myers, V. S. and Emmerson, M. A. (1966), The Age and Manner of Epiphyseal Closure in the Forelegs of Two Arabian Foals. Veterinary Radiology, 7: 39–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1966.tb01062.x
Condensed from a M.S. Thesis submitted to the Faculty of the College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the M.S. degree. This study was supported in part by the Patricia Wiman-Hewitt Equine Research Fund, The authors thank Dr. Dan Hillmann for making the tracings.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!