Research Assistant Professor, Department of Pathobiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The Dysplastic Hip Joint: Its Radiographic and Histologic Development1
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 35–50, July 1973
How to Cite
Riser, W. H. (1973), The Dysplastic Hip Joint: Its Radiographic and Histologic Development. Veterinary Radiology, 14: 35–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1973.tb00655.x
This paper is based on a thesis written in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor medicinae veterinaria, Institüt Tierpathologie, Universität Bern. This study was supported by grants NIH A3515 and HD0042, John M. Olin Foundation, Allen Products Co. and donations of funds and specimens from a number of breed and kennel clubs and individuals.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!