School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis, Calif., where Dr. Suter and Dr. O'Brien are Associate Professors of Radiology, Dr. Carrig, a graduate student, and Daniel Koller, a senior veterinary student. Dr. Carrig's present address is College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Mich. 48823.
Radiographic Recognition of Primary and Metastatic Pulmonary Neoplasms of Dogs and Cats1
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 3–24, July 1974
How to Cite
Suter, P. F., Carrig, C. B., O'Brien, T. R. and Koller, D. (1974), Radiographic Recognition of Primary and Metastatic Pulmonary Neoplasms of Dogs and Cats. Veterinary Radiology, 15: 3–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1974.tb00681.x
This manuscript is based on a paper presented at the third conference of the International Veterinary Radiology Association in Washington, D. C., Sept. 5–7, 1973.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!