Department of Radiological Sciences and theVeterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis, CA 95676, where Dr. Hornof is an Assistant Professor and Dr. O'Brien is a Professor.
RADIOGRAPHIC EVALUATION OF THE PALMAR ASPECT OF THE EQUINEMETACARPAL CONDYLES: A NEW PROJECTION*
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 161–167, July 1980
How to Cite
Hornof, W. J. and O'Brien, T. R. (1980), RADIOGRAPHIC EVALUATION OF THE PALMAR ASPECT OF THE EQUINEMETACARPAL CONDYLES: A NEW PROJECTION. Veterinary Radiology, 21: 161–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1980.tb01676.x
Supported by a grant from the Grayson Foundation, 4909 Bethel Road, R.R. #11, Lexington, KY 40511.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!