Old Marple Veterinary Hospital, 820 West Springfield Road, Springfield, PA 19064, where Dr. Hamerslag was in private practice and from the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, 3800 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, where Dr. Evans is a Resident in Radiology and Dr. Dubielzig is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pathology.
ACQUIRED CYSTIC BRONCHIECTASIS IN THE DOG: A CASE HISTORY REPORT
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 64–68, March 1982
How to Cite
Hamerslag, K. L., Evans, S. M. and Dubielzig, R. (1982), ACQUIRED CYSTIC BRONCHIECTASIS IN THE DOG: A CASE HISTORY REPORT. Veterinary Radiology, 23: 64–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1982.tb01199.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!