Dr. Groves’ present address is West Los Angeles Veterinary Medical Group,1559 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90025.
PLEURAL FLUID MOVEMENT
Its effect on the appearance of ventrodorsal and dorsoventral radiographic projections
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 99–105, May 1983
How to Cite
Groves, T. F. and Ticer, J. W. (1983), PLEURAL FLUID MOVEMENT. Veterinary Radiology, 24: 99–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1983.tb01547.x
This work was performed as part of an investigation by the senior author in partial satisfaction of the curriculum requirements at the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!