Supported by Biomedical Research Grant No. 81–22, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis.
TWO-DIMENSIONAL, REAL-TIME ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IN THE DOG Technique and Anatomic Validation
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 50–64, March 1984
How to Cite
Thomas, W. P. (1984), TWO-DIMENSIONAL, REAL-TIME ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IN THE DOG Technique and Anatomic Validation. Veterinary Radiology, 25: 50–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1984.tb01910.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!