Prepared as individualized investigation in partial fulfillment of degree requirements.
THE SUPINATED MEDIOLATERAL RADIOGRAPH FOR DETECTION OF HUMERAL HEAD OSTEOCHONDROSIS IN THE DOG
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 144–148, September 1985
How to Cite
Callahan, T. F. and Ackerman, N. (1985), THE SUPINATED MEDIOLATERAL RADIOGRAPH FOR DETECTION OF HUMERAL HEAD OSTEOCHONDROSIS IN THE DOG. Veterinary Radiology, 26: 144–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1985.tb01400.x
College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida Journal Series No. 30.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!