Supported by the State of North Carolina.
ANATOMIC ATLAS FOR COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN THE MESATICEPHALIC DOG: THORAX AND CRANIAL ABDOMEN
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 65–84, March 1993
How to Cite
Smallwood, J. E. and George, T. F. (1993), ANATOMIC ATLAS FOR COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN THE MESATICEPHALIC DOG: THORAX AND CRANIAL ABDOMEN. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 34: 65–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1993.tb01510.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received April 1, 1992; accepted for publication May 7, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!