Supported by the Radiology Trust Fund; Clinical Studies Dept. Pet Trust Fund of O.V.C. Guelph.
RENAL SONOGRAPHIC MEASUREMENTS IN THE DOG PRECEDING AND FOLLOWING UNILATERAL NEPHRECTOMY
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 112–117, March 1993
How to Cite
Boag, B. L., Atilola, M. and Pennock, P. (1993), RENAL SONOGRAPHIC MEASUREMENTS IN THE DOG PRECEDING AND FOLLOWING UNILATERAL NEPHRECTOMY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 34: 112–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1993.tb01519.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received August 19, 1991; accepted for publication May 4, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!