Supported by the Merck Foundation, PO Box 2000, Rahway, NJ 07065-0900 and Acuson Computed Sonography, PO Box 7393, Mountain View, CA 94039-7393.
BIPLANE TRANSESOPHAGEAL ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IN THE DOG: TECHNIQUE, ANATOMY AND IMAGING PLANES
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 212–226, May 1995
How to Cite
Loyer, C. and Thomas, W. P. (1995), BIPLANE TRANSESOPHAGEAL ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IN THE DOG: TECHNIQUE, ANATOMY AND IMAGING PLANES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 36: 212–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1995.tb00250.x
Funding for Dr. Loyer's residency program provided by the Merck Foundation. Dr. Loyer's current address is: Veterinary Referral Center of Colorado, 2401 South Downing St., Denver, CO 80210-5811.
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received January 12, 1994; accepted for publication June 14, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!