This work was supported from a grant by Hills Pet Nutrition, Inc.
QUANTITATIVE HEPATOBILIARY SCINTIGRAPHY WITH DECONVOLUTIONAL ANALYSIS FOR THE MEASUREMETN OF HEPATIC FUNCTION IN DOGS
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 214–220, May 1996
How to Cite
Bahr, A., Daniel, G. B., DeNovo, R., Young, K. and Merryman, J. L. (1996), QUANTITATIVE HEPATOBILIARY SCINTIGRAPHY WITH DECONVOLUTIONAL ANALYSIS FOR THE MEASUREMETN OF HEPATIC FUNCTION IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 37: 214–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1996.tb01223.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received May 15, 1995; accepted for publication June 23, 1995.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Liver Scintigraphy in Veterinary Medicine, Seminars in Nuclear Medicine, 2014, 44, 1, 15,
- 2Update on Hepatobiliary Imaging, Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, 2009, 39, 3, 439,
- 5Correlation between hepatobiliary scintigraphy and surgery or postmortem examination findings in dogs and cats with extrahepatic biliary obstruction, partial obstruction, or patency of the biliary system: 18 cases (1995-2004), Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 2005, 227, 10, 1618, ,