This paper was presented at the 13th ACVIM Forum, Buena Vista, Florida, 18–21 May, 1995 and at the annual meeting of the EAVDI, Berlin, 6-10 September, 1995.
ULTRASONOGRAPHIC DIAGNOSIS OF CONGENITAL PORTOSYSTEMIC SHUNTS IN DOGS: RESULTS OF A PROSPECTIVE STUDY
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 281–288, July 1996
How to Cite
Lamb, C. R. (1996), ULTRASONOGRAPHIC DIAGNOSIS OF CONGENITAL PORTOSYSTEMIC SHUNTS IN DOGS: RESULTS OF A PROSPECTIVE STUDY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 37: 281–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1996.tb01231.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received April 10, 1995; accepted for publication August 29, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!