Supported In part by a grant #2 CA 29582 from the National Cancer Institute. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute.
SLOW RELEASE CISPLATIN COMBINED WITH RADIATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF CANINE NASAL TUMORS
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 474–478, November 1997
How to Cite
Lana, S. E., Dernell, W. S., Larue, S. M., Lafferty, M. J., Douple, E. B., Brekke, J. H. and Withrow, S. J. (1997), SLOW RELEASE CISPLATIN COMBINED WITH RADIATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF CANINE NASAL TUMORS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 38: 474–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1997.tb00875.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Recieved April 25, 1996; accepted for publication November 7, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!