Funded by a grant from the Center for Comparative Animal Health, UCD.
COMPARISON BETWEEN THE SCINTIGRAPHIC UPTAKE AND PLASMA CLEARANCE OF 99mTc-DIETHYLENETRIAMINEPENTACETIC ACID (DTPA) FOR THE EVALUATION OF THE GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE IN DOGS
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 470–474, September 1998
How to Cite
Barthez, P. Y., Hornof, W. J., Cowgill, L. D., Neal, L. A. and Mickel, P. (1998), COMPARISON BETWEEN THE SCINTIGRAPHIC UPTAKE AND PLASMA CLEARANCE OF 99mTc-DIETHYLENETRIAMINEPENTACETIC ACID (DTPA) FOR THE EVALUATION OF THE GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 39: 470–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1998.tb01636.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received August 15, 1996; accepted for publication October 13, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!