This study was supported by a grant form the Association Francaise des Vétérinaires des Animaux de Companie (AFVAC).
EFFECT OF CONTRAST MEDIUM DOSE AND IMAGE ACQUISITION TIMING ON URETERAL OPACIFICATION IN THE NORMAL DOG AS ASSESSED BY COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 524–527, November 1998
How to Cite
Barthez, P. Y., Begon, D. and Delisle, F. (1998), EFFECT OF CONTRAST MEDIUM DOSE AND IMAGE ACQUISITION TIMING ON URETERAL OPACIFICATION IN THE NORMAL DOG AS ASSESSED BY COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 39: 524–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1998.tb01643.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received October 27, 1997; accepted for publication February 16, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!