ULTRASOUND-GUIDED TISSUE-CORE BIOPSY OF LIVER, SPLEEN AND KIDNEY IN NORMAL DOGS
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 294–299, May 1999
How to Cite
Rycke, L. M.J.H. d., Bree, H. J.J. v. and Simoens, P. J.M. (1999), ULTRASOUND-GUIDED TISSUE-CORE BIOPSY OF LIVER, SPLEEN AND KIDNEY IN NORMAL DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 40: 294–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1999.tb00364.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received September 30, 1997; accepted for publication September 8, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!