FACTORS INFLUENCING SURVIVAL AFTER RADIOTHERAPY OF NASAL TUMORS IN 130 DOGS
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 312–317, May 1999
How to Cite
LaDue, T. A., Dodge, R., Page, R. L., Price, G. S., Hauck, M. L. and Thrall, D. E. (1999), FACTORS INFLUENCING SURVIVAL AFTER RADIOTHERAPY OF NASAL TUMORS IN 130 DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 40: 312–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1999.tb00367.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received April 23, 1998; accepted for publication August 3, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!