MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF THE CERVICAL SPINE IN 27 DOGS
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 332–341, July 1999
How to Cite
Levitski, R. E., Lipsitz, D. and Chauvet, A. E. (1999), MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF THE CERVICAL SPINE IN 27 DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 40: 332–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.1999.tb02120.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received August 10, 1998; accepted for publication September 17, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!