RADIOLOGY CORNER—MYELOGRAPHIC “GOLF-TEE” APPEARANCE DUE TO AN EXTRADURAL SPINAL CORD LESION
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 534–535, November 2000
How to Cite
Penderis, J. (2000), RADIOLOGY CORNER—MYELOGRAPHIC “GOLF-TEE” APPEARANCE DUE TO AN EXTRADURAL SPINAL CORD LESION. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 41: 534–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2000.tb01884.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received January 11, 2000; accepted for publication March 27, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!