COMPARABILITY OF LEFT VENTRICULAR M-MODE ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IN DOGS PERFORMED IN LONG-AXIS AND SHORT-AXIS
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 543–549, November 2000
How to Cite
Schober, K. E. and Baade, H. (2000), COMPARABILITY OF LEFT VENTRICULAR M-MODE ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IN DOGS PERFORMED IN LONG-AXIS AND SHORT-AXIS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 41: 543–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2000.tb01887.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received December 20, 1999; accepted for publication February 14, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!