This work was supported in part by Grant# CA42745 Department of Health and Human Services.
RESULTS OF IRRADIATION OF INFILTRATIVE LIPOMA IN 13 DOGS
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 554–556, November 2000
How to Cite
McEntee, M. C., Page, R. L., Mauldin, G. N. and Thrall, D. E. (2000), RESULTS OF IRRADIATION OF INFILTRATIVE LIPOMA IN 13 DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 41: 554–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2000.tb01889.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received July 12, 1999; accepted for publication December 9, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!