COMPARISON OF THE ACCURACY OF POSITIONING DEVICES FOR RADIATION THERAPY OF CANINE AND FELINE HEAD TUMORS
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 371–376, July 2000
How to Cite
Kippenes, H., Gavin, P. R., Sande, R. D., Rogers, D. and Sweet, V. (2000), COMPARISON OF THE ACCURACY OF POSITIONING DEVICES FOR RADIATION THERAPY OF CANINE AND FELINE HEAD TUMORS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 41: 371–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2000.tb02090.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received September 14th, 1999; accepted for publication November 19, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!