Dr. Schober was supported in parts by grants from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Bonn, Germany, and the Max Kade Foundation Inc., New York City, N.Y., USA.
MITRAL ANNULUS MOTION AS DETERMINED BY M-MODE ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IN NORMAL DOGS AND DOGS WITH CARDIAC DISEASE
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 52–61, January 2001
How to Cite
Schober, K. E. and Fuentes, V. L. (2001), MITRAL ANNULUS MOTION AS DETERMINED BY M-MODE ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IN NORMAL DOGS AND DOGS WITH CARDIAC DISEASE. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 42: 52–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2001.tb00904.x
Presented in parts at the 18th Annual Veterinary Medical Forum, Seattle, 24–28 May 2000.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received June 16, 2000; accepted for publication July 20, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!