COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY DIAGNOSIS OF ISOLATED SPLENIC TORSION IN A DOG
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 235–237, May 2001
How to Cite
Patsikas, M. N., Rallis, T., Kladakis, S. E. and Dessiris, A. K. (2001), COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY DIAGNOSIS OF ISOLATED SPLENIC TORSION IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 42: 235–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2001.tb00931.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received August 8, 2000; accepted for publication October 27, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!