ULTRASONOGRAPHY OF THE PODOTROCHLEAR APPARATUS IN THE HORSE USING A TRANSCUNEAL APPROACH: TECHNIQUE AND REFERENCE IMAGES
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 534–540, November 2001
How to Cite
Busoni, V. and Denoix, J.-M. (2001), ULTRASONOGRAPHY OF THE PODOTROCHLEAR APPARATUS IN THE HORSE USING A TRANSCUNEAL APPROACH: TECHNIQUE AND REFERENCE IMAGES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 42: 534–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2001.tb00983.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received December 7, 1998; accepted for publication May 21, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!