CELLULAR FEATURES OF SONOGRAPHIC TARGET LESIONS OF THE LIVER AND SPLEEN IN 21 DOGS AND A CAT
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 275–278, May 2002
How to Cite
Cuccovillo, A. and Lamb, C. R. (2002), CELLULAR FEATURES OF SONOGRAPHIC TARGET LESIONS OF THE LIVER AND SPLEEN IN 21 DOGS AND A CAT. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 43: 275–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2002.tb01003.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received February 8. 2001; accepted for publication October 2, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!