This study was supported by a grant from the Willamette Valley Llama Foundation.
TRANSABDOMINAL ULTRASONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE OF THE GASTROINTESTINAL VISCERA OF HEALTHY LLAMAS AND ALPACAS
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 359–366, July 2002
How to Cite
Cebra, C. K., Watrous, B. J. and Cebra, M. L. (2002), TRANSABDOMINAL ULTRASONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE OF THE GASTROINTESTINAL VISCERA OF HEALTHY LLAMAS AND ALPACAS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 43: 359–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2002.tb01019.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received June 16, 2001; accepted for publication October 30, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!