RESULTS OF RADIATION THERAPY IN 19 DOGS WITH CUTANEOUS MAST CELL TUMOR AND REGIONAL LYMPH NODE METASTASIS
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 392–395, July 2002
How to Cite
Chaffin, K. and Thrall, D. E. (2002), RESULTS OF RADIATION THERAPY IN 19 DOGS WITH CUTANEOUS MAST CELL TUMOR AND REGIONAL LYMPH NODE METASTASIS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 43: 392–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2002.tb01023.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received August 8, 2000; accepted for publication October 10, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!