Supported by The Kennel Club Charitable Trust, which covered the expenses of this study and funded JDMcE during 1996–1999. The British Heart Foundation currently supports JDMcE (PG/98060).
DOPPLER ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IN THE DOG: MEASUREMENT VARIABILITY AND REPRODUCIBILITY
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 144–152, March 2002
How to Cite
Dukes-McEwan, J., French, A. T. and Corcoran, B. M. (2002), DOPPLER ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY IN THE DOG: MEASUREMENT VARIABILITY AND REPRODUCIBILITY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 43: 144–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2002.tb01662.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received February 14, 2001; accepted for publication July 28, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!