Supported by a grant from the OVC Radiology Research Trust Fund.
ULTRASONOGRAPHY OF PERIPHERAL NERVES IN THE NORMAL ADULT HORSE
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 456–464, July 2003
How to Cite
Alexander, K. and Dobson, H. (2003), ULTRASONOGRAPHY OF PERIPHERAL NERVES IN THE NORMAL ADULT HORSE. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 44: 456–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2003.tb00485.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received April 1, 2002; accepted for publication October 29, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!