ACCURACY OF POSITIONING THE CERVICAL SPINE FOR RADIATION THERAPY AND THE RELATIONSHIP TO GTV, CTV AND PTV
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 714–719, November 2003
How to Cite
Kippenes, H., Gavin, P. R., Sande, R. D., Rogers, D. and Sweet, V. (2003), ACCURACY OF POSITIONING THE CERVICAL SPINE FOR RADIATION THERAPY AND THE RELATIONSHIP TO GTV, CTV AND PTV. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 44: 714–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2003.tb00536.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
- Received June 20, 2001; accepted for publication February 21, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!