Supported by grants from the American College of Veterinary Radiology and The Ohio State University Canine Research Grant.
Comparison Between Malignant and Nonmalignant Splenic Masses in Dogs using Contrast-Enhanced Computed Tomography
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 289–297, July 2004
How to Cite
Fife, W. D., Samii, V. F., Drost, W. T., Mattoon, J. S. and Hoshaw-Woodard, S. (2004), Comparison Between Malignant and Nonmalignant Splenic Masses in Dogs using Contrast-Enhanced Computed Tomography. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 45: 289–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2004.04054.x
Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Radiology, December 4–7, 2003.
Presented in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Science.
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Received July 18, 2003; accepted for publication November 14, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!