SOURCES AND MAGNITUDE OF VARIATION OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHIC MEASUREMENTS IN NORMAL STANDARDBRED HORSES
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2004
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 505–512, November 2004
How to Cite
Buhl, R., Ersbøll, A. K., Eriksen, L. and Koch, J. (2004), SOURCES AND MAGNITUDE OF VARIATION OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHIC MEASUREMENTS IN NORMAL STANDARDBRED HORSES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 45: 505–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2004.04086.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2004
- Received January 2, 2004; accepted for publication April 2, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!