CONTRAST HARMONIC ULTRASOUND OF SPONTANEOUS LIVER NODULES IN 32 DOGS
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 547–553, November 2004
How to Cite
O'Brien, R.T., Iani, M., Matheson, J., Delaney, F. and Young, K. (2004), CONTRAST HARMONIC ULTRASOUND OF SPONTANEOUS LIVER NODULES IN 32 DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 45: 547–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2004.04094.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2004
- Received October 17, 2003; accepted for publication November 29, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!