THE EFFECTS OF PATIENT POSITIONING AND SLICE SELECTION ON CANINE ACETABULAR ANGLE ASSESSMENT WITH COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 39–43, January 2005
How to Cite
Wang, S. I., Mathews, K. G., Robertson, I. D., Stebbins, M. and Trumpatori, B. J. (2005), THE EFFECTS OF PATIENT POSITIONING AND SLICE SELECTION ON CANINE ACETABULAR ANGLE ASSESSMENT WITH COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 46: 39–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2005.00007.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Received September 26, 2003; accepted for publication June 14, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!