Dr. Hoffman's present address is National Institutes of Health, ORS, VRP Building 28A, Room 106, 28 Library Drive, MSC 5230, Bethesda, MD 20892-5230.
TOTAL ANOMALOUS PULMONARY VENOUS CONNECTION IN A FOAL
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 83–85, January 2005
How to Cite
Diaz, O. S., Desrochers, A., Hoffmann, V. and Reef, V. B. (2005), TOTAL ANOMALOUS PULMONARY VENOUS CONNECTION IN A FOAL. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 46: 83–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2005.00017.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Received April 30, 2004; accepted for publication, May 25, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!