An abstract of this study was presented at the Annual meeting of the American College of Veterinary Radiology, Montreal, August 2004.
COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY-GUIDED FINE-NEEDLE ASPIRATE AND TISSUE-CORE BIOPSY OF INTRATHORACIC LESIONS IN THIRTY DOGS AND CATS
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 200–204, May–June 2005
How to Cite
Zekas, L. J., Crawford, J. T. and O'Brien, R. T. (2005), COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY-GUIDED FINE-NEEDLE ASPIRATE AND TISSUE-CORE BIOPSY OF INTRATHORACIC LESIONS IN THIRTY DOGS AND CATS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 46: 200–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2005.00043.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2005
- Received August 1, 2004; accepted for publication November 8, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!