Presented at the EAVDI Annual Meeting, Ghent, Belgium, September 8–11th, 2004.
COMPARISON OF FLUID-ATTENUATED INVERSION RECOVERY AND T2-WEIGHTED MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGES IN DOGS AND CATS WITH SUSPECTED BRAIN DISEASE
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 287–292, July 2005
How to Cite
Benigni, L. and Lamb, C. R. (2005), COMPARISON OF FLUID-ATTENUATED INVERSION RECOVERY AND T2-WEIGHTED MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGES IN DOGS AND CATS WITH SUSPECTED BRAIN DISEASE. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 46: 287–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2005.00052.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Received October 12, 2004; accepted for publication February 3, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!