MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FOOT IN HORSES WITH PALMAR FOOT PAIN AND CONTROL HORSES
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–16, January 2006
How to Cite
Murray, R. C., Schramme, M. C., Dyson, S. J., Branch, M. V. and Blunden, T. S. (2006), MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FOOT IN HORSES WITH PALMAR FOOT PAIN AND CONTROL HORSES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 47: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2005.00100.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Received June 29, 2004; accepted for publication June 23, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!