This study was financially supported by the Albert-Heim-Foundation of the Swiss Society of Cynology, Bern, Switzerland.
A LUMBOSACRAL TRANSITIONAL VERTEBRA IN THE DOG PREDISPOSES TO CAUDA EQUINA SYNDROME
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2005
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 39–44, January 2006
How to Cite
FLÜCKIGER, M. A., DAMUR-DJURIC, N., HÄSSIG, M., MORGAN, J. P. and STEFFEN, F. (2006), A LUMBOSACRAL TRANSITIONAL VERTEBRA IN THE DOG PREDISPOSES TO CAUDA EQUINA SYNDROME. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 47: 39–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2005.00103.x
Excerpts of this paper were presented at the International Veterinary Radiology Association, 13th congress, Midrand, South Africa, August 18–22, 2003, World Small Animal Veterinary Association, Annual Meeting, Rhodes, Greece, October 6, 2004.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2005
- Received January 17, 2005; accepted for publication June 22, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!