Presented as an abstract at the 23rd Forum of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Baltimore, June 2005.
COMPARISON OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING AND MYELOGRAPHY IN 18 DOBERMAN PINSCHER DOGS WITH CERVICAL SPONDYLOMYELOPATHY
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 523–531, October–November 2006
How to Cite
DA COSTA, R. C., PARENT, J., DOBSON, H., HOLMBERG, D. and PARTLOW, G. (2006), COMPARISON OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING AND MYELOGRAPHY IN 18 DOBERMAN PINSCHER DOGS WITH CERVICAL SPONDYLOMYELOPATHY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 47: 523–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2006.00180.x
Supported by the Pet Trust Fund from the Ontario Veterinary College and the Doberman Foundation of America. Dr. da Costa was sponsored by the CNPq–National Scientific Research Council of Brazil.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Received January 28, 2005; accepted for publication May 19, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!