This paper was presented at the Annual Scientific Conference of the American College of Veterinary Radiology, Chicago, IL, 2005.
COMPARISON OF TWO- VS. THREE-VIEW THORACIC RADIOGRAPHIC STUDIES ON CONSPICUITY OF STRUCTURED INTERSTITIAL PATTERNS IN DOGS
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 542–545, October–November 2006
How to Cite
OBER, C. P. and BARBER, D. (2006), COMPARISON OF TWO- VS. THREE-VIEW THORACIC RADIOGRAPHIC STUDIES ON CONSPICUITY OF STRUCTURED INTERSTITIAL PATTERNS IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 47: 542–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2006.00183.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Received February 9, 2006; accepted for publication March 31, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!